Sunday, June 28, 2015

Summer Snack & Drink Ideas | Collab w/ Leah Tackles♡


Happy Sunday, everyone! It's been a while since I lasted posted on here! I recently did a collab video with my good YouTube [and Blogger] friend Leah Tackles and I will leave her post here for you to go check out! 

So for my drink idea I decided to do an infused drink! This is perfect if you don't like the taste of regular water and this also cleanses your body so it's a win-win!
Here's what you'll need: 
-Two water bottles
            -Water bottle of your choice
-Half of a cucumber 
-Lime
-Lemon
-Stem of mint leaves

Let it sit in the fridge or overnight and enjoy a cold drink on a hot summer day! :) 
This takes no much than 10 minutes or less to make so this is perfect for on the go, as well! 

This snack also is super easy and doesn't take long to make and it's super good and really filling! 
Here's what you'll need:
- Wheat bread 
- A whole banana
- Almond butter
- Raw honey

And now all you need to do is spread on the almond butter, layer it with banana slices and pour some honey over it and it's done, quick, easy and yummy! 
You can change up the ingredients if you'd like! 

I hope you try these ideas out and be sure to check out Leah's ideas!! :) 

We also did a collab video so go check that out, as well! 

Have a great Sunday and Summer, y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment