Saturday, June 13, 2015

Chill Vibes and Sunsets Playlist: Summer 2015♡


Happy Saturday, y'all♡ Hope your weekend is going great! 
So I wanted to leave a quick playlist post because it's summer and music is a stress reliever and I've been in summer school (only two weeks left!!) so I think these songs are perfect for doing homework or reading material! 

Now for the title, I can see myself watching the sun set with this playlist. It's fun and calming, that's also why I put in chill vibes because that's what I get from listening to this playlist! My taste in music is out there and everywhere and these are definitely new artists for me and I love them! 

So that's it for today, short and to the point! Hope you listen to these artists and enjoyed this playlist! :)

What's your favorite song right now?


No comments:

Post a Comment