Monday, May 18, 2015

Huge Spring Collective Haul!


So in the past month I've done a bit of shopping for the Spring and Summer time and I thought I'd share this with you all to maybe give you some ideas or new stores to check out! So I love to shop, it's pretty bad, but something about the Spring and Summer time that makes me want to buy anything and everything floral or crochet/lace detailed! Am I the only one who does this??
I'm going to categorize this up to make it easier and not so jumbled up, so I hope y'all enjoy this haul! :) 

Hollister 
I went to Illinois a couple weeks ago and they had a Hollister so I decided to get a few things from their Spring collection and let's just say, I was not disappointed! 
Here's this flowy white top with a sequined tribal detail on the front and it's so light and it isn't super long on me which is great! 

I got another one similar to the one before, but this one is all floral lace and I love it! It's perfect because you can put a bandeau underneath and it's lightweight that even on the hottest day this will keep cool and not dying of heat! 

This is probably my favorite purchase (even though I love everything I got!). This was probably one of the boldest things I've purchased! It's basically a crotchet crop top with sheer fabric attached to it with a slit in the middle and this falls a couple inches below the boob area and it gives me a sort of figure which is great and the back is a deep V and I just love everything about this item! 

This one is different, but cute! It's a floral lace detailed poncho styled blouse and I feel like this will be good for the Spring and even the Fall time with some leggings! 

As you'll see rompers are a big part of my spring/summer wardrobe and when I saw this I had to have it! It's comfy and light weight and the print is just beautiful, so boho, I absolutely love it! 

I'm trying to get into the swing of wearing more dresses especially in the spring and summer time and even though this dress can be dressed up or down I love how casual it is and the lace detailing is so cute! 

These shorts are brighter in person, but I love how comfy they are! The bright orange and flowers are so cute together and I will definitely be getting a lot of use into these! 

more shorts! These are super flowy and I didn't realize it until I tried them on that the slit is super big so I wouldn't wear these on a windy day! haha but they're so comfy and go with a simple tank and bam you have a cute casual outfit! 

And the last thing I got was this T-shirt dress and I'm so glad I got it, it's comfy and casual I could wear this on a day where I'm running errands or don't want to get too dressed up! 

Maurice's
I used to not go into this store, but I started going with my mom when we went to the mall together and they have some really cute clothes there! 
I got this cream and black stripped shirt because it looks more like business casual and if I ever need to dress in business casual attire I could wear this over a blazer and be good! And it's also a good casual blouse! 

I love this and come to find out me and Leah from Leah Tackles have the same shirt! haha I loved this and I especially love the little pink flamingos it has on it! Super cute! 

And back to the rompers! I don't own any full black rompers with small detailing on and when I saw this I thought this was simple, but super cute! The pink and blue detailing is adorable and the scallop detailing adds a nice touch to it! 

Another thing I've been getting recently are bralettes and let's face it, these things are pretty darn comfy! I got this cream colored bralette and I love the razorback feel to it and the lace bottom detailing! 

Charlotte Russe 
It has been a while since I last shopped at Charlotte Russe and I forgot that they had some pretty cute clothes! 
This black and white crop top is so cute and it's flowy and the back so cute!! The pom poms, ugh so cute!! 

This kimono is perfect. The detailing on the bottom and the sleeve and then the flowers, the colors work so great together, I'm so glad I got it! 

Now in real life it's more bright and I was a bit hesitant, but my mom was like no, you have to get it it's super cute and it'll look great on you and so I took her word and got it and when I tried it on, I fell in love! So comfy!

Back to black! I love this kimono and the face that it has sheer pattern and detailing and fringe is just amazing! Definitely going to get a lot of use of this in the spring and summer! 

I actually do not know if this is made for fitness purposes or not, but I'm going to use it as a bralette haha I thought it was cute and basic and the lace detailing on the bottom is cute! 

Dillard's
These were also purchased the weekend I went to Illinois! 
I got me some Lilly Pulitzer tumblers because I'm in need of some tumblers especially when I'm on the go and don't have time to stop by a coffee shop! I love that the Jellies Be Jammin tumbler matches my agenda! haha 

I can't remember the brand (I threw away the tag, oops!) but they were having good deal on their collection I basically got the whole collection minus the earrings! I love how simple yet nautical their collection is! 



I've been needing some dark tan wedges and when I saw these I just had to have them! I love the detail and how comfy these wedges are! 

Buckle 
I used to go to Buckle a lot, but it had been quite some time since I last got anything from there and I only got these two items! 
This blouse is super flowy and I love the back detailing, it's different and amazing! I like that it stops at the waist and I also love that this is a medium! Working out and eating healthier is definitely helping!
 
Now I know this isn't for summer but this would be great for those chilly spring nights or the fall time! I will definitely be wearing this a lot during the fall/winter season! It's a peplum shirt and it's really flattering and the lace sleeves are just amazing! Fell in love with this item! 

 Earthbound
I've always loved Earthbound and the vibe I get by just passing by it, I feel more calm when in there and I recently have been loving their clothing items online! I got two things from the store and I love them!
This is definitely a bold purchase on my part! It's a crotchet top and this just screams coachella (and any other music festivals really!) I can't wait to wear this! 

I love this necklace! I find it super beautiful with all the different colors and I love that there's two stones and not just one and the chain is a double chain! 

Lotus Boutique
This boutique followed me not too long ago on Instagram (@stephanieealexandraa) and when I checked out their Instagram and website, I fell in love with their clothing! If you live in the Alabama, Georgia, Florida area I highly recommend this boutique! The shipping is fast, the checkout process is easy and the quality of the clothes is amazing! 
I love this romper! It's pretty similar to the shorts I got from Hollister! But this romper is super comfy, the v-neck isn't too deep, but a bandeau or bralette would be needed! Other than that this romper is amazing! 

So this romper is similar to the one above with the deep v and bottom slits, but the pattern in different! It's an ivory color with lilac, pink and blue with a cute pattern design! Like the one above, I love this romper a lot! 

Lastly I got a dress and it's a simple cream dress and I love the sleeves and the little details that it has! The length is perfect too! Being 5'1" I was a bit worried about the length, but luckily it was the perfect length! 

 American Eagle
I love American Eagle, I get most of my clothes from there, especially my jeans and shorts, they're great, but I got three things, one of which I am SO glad I got! haha 
I got these bralettes both black and white and these are from Aerie and I love the detailing and the back is super cute! 

This is the item I am super glad I got and super glad mum found it and showed it to me! These floppy hats have been so in lately and I've been wanting one for quite some time and I finally got it! It's tan so it'll go with mostly everything I have in my closet and I love the feather detailing! Now I just need a black one because I have lots of clothes that can go with the black hat!

Victoria's Secret
I didn't purchase this myself, but my mum got this for free and it's a blanket and it's pretty thick, but not overly so that's good and it has tassel detailing!
And it's pink and pink is my favorite color so that works out perfectly! haha 

M.A.C. & Sephora
I have recently gotten into wearing lipstick and I made some purchases and I love them! 
I got the Too Faced Melted in Melted Jelly Donut, M.A.C. Flat Out Fabulous, and Velvet Teddy!


Now these two lip products I got for the Fall/Winter season and I know it's a while before the Fall, but time goes by so fast that stocking up isn't such a bad idea! These are the satin lipsticks and I got the colors Media and Rebel! 

So that was my huge haul and I hope this gave you some ideas on what to get this Spring/Summer or try out new products or want to buy a bold purchase! 

Happy Monday, y'all! 

What's your must have item for the Spring/Summer time? :) 




2 comments:

  1. You found some gorgeous pieces, I'm loving especially the first few Hollister tops. I'd say you're definitely ready for summer :) Personally, I'm loving high-waisted shorts and jeans for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!! I'm loving high-waisted shorts and jeans, but it can be kinda hard finding the perfect pair, for me anyway! Hopefully I find a good pair of shorts soon! :)
      Xo, Steph

      Delete