Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Travel Diary: Acapulco 2015♡


So I'm finally back from my vacation and have gotten back into the swing of things! It feels like such a long time since I last blogged so I'm so glad to be back at it! As you can see from the image above, I went to Acapulco for my Spring Break and I stayed there for two days and even though it was a short trip, I had a blast with my family! Hope you enjoy this post and images! :)

So we always stay at the Copacabana Hotel and it's a hotel located next to the beach so walking access to the beach is fairly short which is always great! While waiting in the car for the cars in front of us to leave, I opened the sunroof and captured this lovely image! Quite proud of it, really, the palm trees look so nice and the contrasting colors of the hotels adds to the image! 

Once we got to the hotel, we went to our room and changed into our swimsuits and had a little photoshoot by the balcony haha 

And speaking of the balcony, this was my view from the balcony and it was the perfect view to wake up too! 

Had to take a group picture before heading into the water!

This is the best feeling, especially when the water is cold, but it's hot as all get out everywhere else!

The lovely view! <3

Always get strands of coconut with hot sauce (Mexican version), chili powder and Salsa Buffalo on the side and lime, of course, it is SO good!!

The sunset was so beautiful, glad the picture turned out good!

Then it was time to go for a walk and grab some dinner and we saw this and decided to take a picture and it turned out pretty good haha on the stone it says France in Spanish and it has the colors of France on the letters! 

my eyes look weird, but we took a selfie while walking around the city! 

my dinner that night! I order an Alambre de Al Pastor and it was bomb! And of course, the coke in a glass bottle classic! 

The next day we got up early and spent some time at the beach for a bit and then we went to Barra Vieja which is about 30 minutes from the city!
Where we stopped at to take this picture you could see all of Acapulco (that was visible) and it was just so pretty, a nice view, for sure!

Another selfie on our way to Barra Vieja!

I love this picture I captured! The palm trees are perfect, the lighting was perfect, it was just perfect and fun fact, I took this in a moving vehicle going quite fast so kudos to me and my photography skills haha 

So, as most of you may (or may not) know Barra Vieja is where you can see alllll of the ocean, nothing is there, safety wise, and the waves are a lot more intense. Some people, however, do swim in the ocean, but of course use caution when in the water!

Such a nice feeling! <3

Rocking the Polo! (Totally doesn't match! haha) 

My cousin took this of us and I noticed my tan line! I got burnt, for sure! 

We got to ride the four wheeler for the first time here with my cousins! It was fun and the beach is super long!!

Food time!! We got some fish and I think this is called Bacalao (I don't remember) and this is my second time eating it and the woman (Mrs. Thomasita, the owner!) cooked it and seasoned it perfectly! 

And for dessert, I had a piece of flan! It was so good! :) 

The last beach sunset! So sad!

I love how the water looks when the sun is setting! It's so beautiful and peaceful!

Before leaving, we got some souvenirs!
We got this bundle of shells and other cute things! :) The star is my favorite!

Then we got these cute bottles, not sure what they're for, I'm guessing for keepsakes, but either way, it's so cute!

Then I got some keychains and the fish I gave to my cousin Samantha and the frog is for Michael! :) 

I also got some handmade bracelets and the big blue one is for my friend Ariana and she actually wanted a bracelet like this and me being the awesome and caring friend that I am, stumbled upon it and got it for her! :) Hope you like it, Ari! 

I even did a vlog about my trip so here it is! 
\

What'd you do for Spring Break?

Hope you enjoyed this post and have a great day, y'all! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment