Thursday, April 16, 2015

Top 4 Spring Nail Polishes


Despite the horrible weather we've been having recently, I thought I'd share my top 4 nail polishes for Spring! :) Having a little pop of color, in my opinion, makes a rainy day less gloomy and more bright! 

Essie's Mint Candy Apple  - I love how bright this color is! It's a mint green color and it's easy to apply! It takes me two coats to get it how I want and it gives off a spring (and summer) vibe to me!

Essie's Lilacism - This is an all time Spring color! It's a lilac color, of course, and it has almost a satin finish which I personally love and even though it is a pastel color, it makes your nails pop!

Essie's Play Date - As you can see, purple is kind of my go to Spring color, but it's my favorite color and I feel like it goes great with my skin tone! This is a brighter purple and it gives your nails a nice pop and it gives off almost a gel-like finish and I love that! 

OPI Pretty Pink Perseveres - This is a baby pink color and I think it's perfect for Spring and even though it does take a couple more coats to get it to my liking, I'd say it's worth it once you look at the end result! 

So these were my top 4 colors for Spring! I hope you enjoyed this post! :) 

What's your favorite nail polish for Spring? 

6 comments:

  1. I think spring summer brings out my insane obsession for nail polish. Love the mint and pink color!! Gonna hv to get myself shades like that!

    X, Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same goes for me! Once the year is over the amount of nail polishes I have is beyond crazy! Haha :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely nail polish colours, I bought mint, purple (& yellow!) ones myself the other day for spring. >> http://toriaannabelle.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/mint-nails-nail-polish-swatch.html

    Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and awesome, definitely going to take a look at it! :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely colours for spring. The mint green is amazing x

    Sonia | A Film A Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love the mint green color, it's an all time favorite! :)

      xo, Stephanie

      Delete