Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Comfy Travel Outfits!


As I was looking for an outfit to wear for traveling, I found a couple outfits with using only two pairs of jeans and two pairs of shoes all that's different are the shirts! 

When traveling, I like to dress comfy, but also looking presentable, you never know who you're going to meet (this is just my look on it, you can dress however you want!:) ) so these outfits are, in my opinion, great choices for traveling!

This is a more edgier look, but it's comfy nonetheless! If you're a fan of plaid or flannel and combat boots, this is a good outfit to choose! I would also wear a black cami, or whichever you prefer, underneath for when it gets hot in the airport or if you're going somewhere hot you can easily take your plaid shirt off and tie it around your waist!
Button up: American Eagle Outfitters
Leggings: Ann Taylor 'Loft'
Combat boots: Steve Madden 

Outfit 2 is a bit more dressier and if you're a girly girl or just love to dress up slightly for traveling, this is a good choice and you can always tweak it up ti fit your personal style! :) Also, having the cardigan comes in handy because plans can get cold and you won't have to get up and get your jacket, you can just keep your cardigan on and use the blanket they give and it's also easy to remove and takes up a very small amount of space for when it's too hot in the airport.

Cardigan: American Eagle Outfitters 
Tank: American Eagle Outfitters
 Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Flats: Steve Madden

The last two outfits are definitely in the more casual side, so if you love being comfy all around these are perfect for you! 

So if you're like me and love the feeling of long slouchy shirts, but still want to give an edgy vibe off, this outfit is for you! The shirt is super comfy and not constricting and if you don't like the feeling  of clothes being super snug on you, like me, this is your best bet! The big dispute about wearing leggings as jeans is kind of ridiculous to me, I say if you like it and feel great in it by all means, wear it! I wear leggings as jeans sometimes and I'm not the least bit ashamed, but if you prefer jeans than you can just wear jeans instead of leggings, simple as that. :) I feel like the boots just give off that edgy look just like I mentioned in the first outfit! Super casual, but still edgy, how could you go wrong?? 
Shirt: American Eagle Outfitters
Leggings: Ann Taylor 'Loft'
Combat boots: Steve Madden

This next outfit is actually the one I'll be wearing, it's cute, but still super comfy which is great because I have two planes to catch and being comfy is my main priority (along with getting some decent sleep and food in me, it can get a bit hectic!). The shirt is long and flowy and I love that and the jeans aren't super tight even though they're skinny jeans, so that's a plus and the flats are comfy and don't leave blisters on the back of my feet (seriously, bring comfy shoes, so much walking and sometimes running when trying to make it on time for your flight!!)! 
Shirt: Deep South Pout
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Flats: Steve Madden

So these are my comfy travel outfits and I hope you enjoyed this and in some way helped you out! :) A tip I'd give is to bring an extra pair of shoes just in case the shoes you decide to wear start to weigh you down or are beginning to give you blisters. Also, keep jewelry to a minimum, it saves time and doesn't start to weigh you down when trying to get to your gate! So that's it for this post and by the time this goes up, I'll most likely be on a plane to Mexico! :) 

When is your Spring Break? If you had yours already, where did you go? :)






No comments:

Post a Comment